The California Repossessions Law and Procedures Guide
(Last rev. 8/2007. Current through 2012.)
Full manual: $345.00
Click here for online Order Form
The California Repossessions Law and Procedures Guide is a manual written
to provide credit unions and other consumer lenders* with practical information
about how to comply with California state laws relating to automobile repossessions
and repossession sales. Among other things, the "Repo Guide" includes
the following sample forms:
- Notice of Our Plan to Sell Property, as included in the California Commercial Code but with minor modifications. (Paper / Fillable PDF / Fillable Word)
- Addendum for use in bankruptcy situations. (Paper / PDF / Word)
- Addendum for use in cases governed by the Rees-Levering Motor Vehicle Sales and Finance Act. (Paper / Fillable PDF / Fillable Word)
- Notice After Sale of Collateral. (Paper only for now. PDF / Word coming.)
To view the Table of Contents in PDF format, click
here. To order
the California Repossessions Law and Procedures Guide, Second Edition, contact
NorthLegal Training and Publications by telephone (623.537.7150) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or complete the online Order Form by clicking here.
* We're sorry, but this manual is only available to consumer lending institutions, and the law firms who represent them (and,
even then, at the discretion of the publisher). It is not intended
for consumer use.
» NorthLegal Webinars
» NorthLegal General Bankruptcy Conf.
» NorthLegal Advanced Bankruptcy Conf.
Author: Eric North
North is an attorney with the law firm of Moore, Brewer, Jones, Tyler & North,
and has represented the interests of credit unions and other consumer lending
institutions as an attorney since 1984.
Eric is also a nationally recognized
speaker on legal issues affecting consumer lending institutions. Through NorthLegal
Training and Publications, working together with national, state and local
trade associations, Eric presents conferences, seminars and webinars for lending
professionals and for lawyers from across the country.